ALLBOXEDOUT Terms & Conditions
a. ALLBOXEDOUT is owned and operated by Stephanie Toni Baissari ABN 58 128 261 409. By accessing, browsing/using or making a purchase on this website, you agree to the conditions and terms stated.
b. ALLBOXEDOUT may amend these terms and conditions from time to time at its own discretion and any amendments will become effective immediately. Your continued use of this website after such amendment constitutes an agreement to abide and be bound by those amended Terms and Conditions.
c. You warrant and agree that you have carefully read and considered these terms & conditions before placing your order with ALLBOXEDOUT.
2. Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions
a. All material on this site, including, but not limited to images, logos and illustrations, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by ALLBOXED OUT.
b. The content on ALLBOXEDOUT’s apps, social media and website, and any other websites or applications which ALLBOXEDOUT owns or operates from time to time are provided for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, republished, reproduced, uploaded, modified, transmitted, posted, or distributed in any way without the written consent of ALLBOXEDOUT.
a. ALLBOXEDOUT does charge delivery fees when making simple deliveries In all circumstances, ALLBOXEDOUT may, at its sole discretion, deliver and charge delivery fees within Metropolitan New South Wales. Such delivery fee is payable in addition to the cost of your order, which will be agreed upon prior to your order being placed.
b. You agree to provide ALLBOXEDOUT with accurate and complete details of your delivery address.
c. ALLBOXEDOUT is unable to specify an exact time for delivery. You must ensure that a recipient is available to receive a delivery during the timeframe specified by ALLBOXEDOUT.
d. If there is no recipient available to accept the delivery, then you authorise ALLBOXEDOUT to leave your delivery at the delivery address. Whilst ALLBOXEDOUT will make reasonable endeavours to leave your delivery in a safe place at the delivery address, ALLBOXEDOUT will not be liable for any damage, theft or other similar circumstance that occurs to your delivery in circumstances where a recipient was not available to receive the delivery.
e. You agree that ALLBOXEDOUT is in no way liable or responsible to you for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your delivery:
i. being damaged, interfered with, neglected, uncollected or stolen;
ii. being delivered to an incorrect address that you have provided; and
iii. not being delivered in circumstances where you provide insufficient or inaccurate details of your address for delivery.
f. Unless your order is not delivered within a reasonable time as provided by the Australian Consumer Law, you agree that you agree that you are not entitled to any refund in the event your order is not delivered within the timeframe scheduled for delivery of your order.
4. Cancellation or Reschedule of Delivery
a. You may only cancel your order, and receive a full refund from ALLBOXEDOUT, if:
i. you provide ALLBOXEDOUT with written notice by email no less than 48 hours before your earliest scheduled delivery time; and
ii. your order has not been prepared.
b. You may only reschedule delivery of your order if:
i. you provide ALLBOXEDOUT with written notice by email no less than 48 hours before your earliest scheduled delivery time;
c. Any notice under this clause must be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
d. Orders cannot be cancelled or re-scheduled other than in accordance with this clause, or with the agreement of ALLBOXEDOUT
e. In the event that you cancel or re-schedule other than in accordance with this clause, you agree that:
a. You agree and acknowledge that any alcoholic products supplied by ALLBOXEDOUT is designed to be delivered as a genuine gift to a person and does not exceed two litres. The gift is packaged and presented in such a manner that it is taken to be a gift.
b. If your order contains an alcoholic product, in addition to your obligations under these terms and conditions, you agree that you will ensure that:
a. “Applicable Laws” means the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth), and their respective subsidiary legislations and regulations, as amended from time to time;
b. “Personal Data” means any data, whether true or not, which is
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
4. During our relationship with you, we may collect Personal Data from you. Examples of the types of Personal Data we may collect includes your name, contact details, mailing and delivery addresses, email address, birthday, and any other personally identifiable information that you have provided us in any form you may have submitted to us, or in the course of any other forms of interaction between you and us. Where such information pertains to an identified individual - Personal Data may also include network and device data such as IP address and device or advertising identifiers and information we obtain using cookies or other tracking technologies. We may also collect information about you from third-party sources and platforms (including data validation services, authentication service providers, social networking sites, online marketing and segmentation providers and ad targeting companies) to supplement the information we collect directly from you.
5. If you provide us with Personal Data relating to a third-party by submitting such Personal Data to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third-party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA FROM YOU
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOU INFORMATION
8. We retain the information you provide for the following periods:
HOW WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
9. ALLBOXEDOUT stores and holds Information electronically and/or in hard copy. We will take reasonable steps to store and hold your personal information in a secure and restricted manner and to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
10. Access to your personal information is limited to those individuals who require such access in order to perform their duties and responsibilities.